Mirrors have an important use in feng shui, they help move chi and make a room bright. Mirrors represent the water element, just as water can calm you so can a well placed mirror.
Mirrors have other great benefits when used with feng shui. Look at the area of your life you want to enhance, then find a mirror with the element for that area.
- Use a wood frame if you want to promote creativity
- Use a metal frame to bring energy to a space and your life.
Best areas to have a mirror:
- East (Health & Family)
- Southeast (Wealth & Abundance)
- North (Career & Path in Life)
Areas to avoid placing a mirror:
- South (Fame & Reputation)
- on the wall directly facing the Main Door
- on the wall(s) facing the Bed.