Is money so tight that you can barely make ends meet? Are you just surviving from hand to mouth literally? Have you let your house run down until it looks rather faded and rough around the edges? Do you prefer to meet people in hotels, cafes or restaurants? Do you feel somewhat nervous when people appear at your door step? Do people look surprised when they enter your home? Modern furniture has all the hallmarks of being trendy and long lasting without showing the wear and tear around the edges. This means that, when you decide to revamp your home, despite the challenging financial times, look for the following attributes;
· Fade-proof – Evergreen pieces of furniture can be found all around us. These furniture items do not fade easily irrespective of how many cleanings they undergo. They also look new and well kept in any surrounding whether domestic or commercial. Evergreen furniture is excellent for tight budgets where someone cannot keep changing their furniture every so often.
· Fashion-proof – unless someone has an unlimited budget, changing their furniture frequently is not a priority. Trendy furniture is both stylish and expensive and changes quite often. Sometimes it becomes impossible to keep up with all the new changes. Despite this, there are some timeless pieces of domestic and commercial furniture which can look elegant and fashionable in any setting.
· Age-proof – for those without the time, budget or energy to keep redecorating their homes, long lasting furniture is ideal for them. This furniture is sturdily built to last many years into the future and provide generations of children and grandchildren with excellent service and durability.
· Rigid-proof – good furniture is flexible for many needs around the home and commercial premises. For example many items of restaurant furniture can be used around the house with equal results as far as adding beauty and style to their surroundings. These adaptable pieces of furniture can also be effectively modified to suit their new settings quite easily.
· Damage-proof – for furniture to be really versatile, it should not easily be damaged. This is because; furniture is used to support all kinds of weights and activities from all members of the family. This means that, it must be resilient enough to withstand the rigors of use over long periods of time without showing lasting damage. This kind of furniture makes an excellent return on investment.
· Store –proof – furniture like domestic or restaurant chairs that can be stored easily are more preferable because they can be moved around much more easily than their more rigid counterparts. The pieces of furniture that can be stacked easily are easier to maintain because they can be used as and when they are required.
Betty James is an interior designer. She works with all clients to ensure that they get the domestic or commercial furniture of their dreams and budget. She ensures that any new changes are designed to create win-win outcomes.