Welcome to Its All About The Deck Even Sweepstakes
Organized by Mom Powered Media and Purple Monster Coupons
Hosted by: Enter Here Canada
Homeowners who would rather take it easy on their decks will find a new line of Thompson’s®WaterSeal®Waterproofing Stain that makes deck care just that — easier on them. The new line, at The Home Depot, offers multiple features that make it easier to choose and use the right deck stain.
“From the new packaging to the formula that’s inside, this line-up offers multiple innovations to help homeowners get great performance with less effort,” said Mike Kozlowski, Director of Marketing for the Thompson’s® WaterSeal® brand. “This is the most complete exterior stain line that we have ever offered.”
Along with powerful waterproofing protection from the industry leader and rich, beautiful color all in one coat, the new stain delivers homeowner-friendly features like:
· Increased durability for a better looking deck, longer. Elastomeric polymers help the dry stain expand and contract with the wood during temperature fluctuations, reducing cracking and peeling. Advanced acrylic polymers greatly improve resistance to scuffing and marring. Waterproofing protection exceeds industry standards, while the coating resists mildew and UV damage.
On horizontal surfaces like decks, the Transparent Stain is guaranteed for three years, the Semi-Transparent Stain is guaranteed for four years and the Solid Stain is guaranteed for five years.
· Time-savings that start in the store! Pigment suspension technology keeps the color evenly dispersed in the container; there’s no need to put the can on the paint shaker and no waiting at the paint counter. The customer can just “grab and go.”
Back at home, the formula can be applied to damp wood so the project can begin soon after cleaning and be finished faster (most deck stains require a 48-hour wait between cleaning and staining the wood.)
· Latex-based formulas provide soap and water clean-up.
Check out Thompson’s Waterseal HERE
THE WHOLE PACKAGE
Even the packaging of the new Thompson’s® WaterSeal® Waterproofing Stain is easier to use. The product comes in the familiar, traditional square Thompson’s WaterSeal package that consumers prefer. Research conducted for the brand proves that consumers find round cans messy, hard to close, hard to carry because the wire handle cuts into your hand and hard to store because the lid can pop off.
Thompson’s Water Seal Waterproofing Stain is available in the five most popular colors; colors are Acorn Brown, Harvest Gold, Maple Brown, Sequoia Red and Woodland Cedar. Each color is available in three opacities (Transparent, Semi-Transparent and Solid), and the packages feature a sliding-scale graphic with a marker that indicates if that particular formula will show “Most Grain,” (Transparent), “Medium Grain” (Semi-Transparent) or “Least Grain” (Solid.) This provides the user with as much information in store as possible so that the right choice is made the first time. At The Home Depot, the five transparent colors come in one and five gallon sizes; the semi-transparent and solid colors are available in one-gallon containers.
Win 1 of 5 "Deck Care Kits", each valued at $120+. The package includes 1 case of Deck Cleaner and 1 case of Waterproofing Stain (4 gallons in each case). Winners choose stain colour!
- Open to USA/CAN 18+
- void where prohibited (Quebec)
- starts August 1/14 at noon EST
- ends August 14/14 at noon EST
- ONE entry per household
- Winner will have 48 hours to respond to email or a new winner/s will be picked
- Facebook, twitter, pinterest etc are NOT responsible or liable in anyway!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
*Disclaimer: Mom Powered Media and Purple Monster Coupons did receive compensation for this giveaway. All other bloggers did NOT receive anything from this giveaway and only Thompson’s Waterseal is responsible for the prizes! Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, etc are NOT responsible or liable in anyway. If you have any questions or want to work with Mom Powered Media or Purple Monster Coupons please message me at email@example.com*