Every year we all jump into the holidays and hope we do it right. This year I am doing a small Holiday Decorating Guide to help you create the best holiday look you can.
Here are 5 Thanksgiving Decorating Tips you can use to make decorating easier.
1. Decide, is thanksgiving for you formal or informal. If it’s formal check out deals on place settings online so that you can get what you need before the holiday. If it’s not formal, buy some great disposable plates with a thanksgiving theme and make clean up a lot easier.
2. Even if your dinner is informal you should still have a centerpiece. A great way to make an awesome centerpiece is to use plate stands to bring the food up, not only does it make the table more interesting, but it creates more room for more food or just elbow room.
3. If you live in an area that still has fall leaves, bring them in for the day. have the kids go out and collect them and use them to decorate the tables or add fall flair to your napkin holders. You can also use fake leaves and swags to create the harvest look.
4. Make sure you have all of your platters ready and washed, count what you need and be sure to get extra. Add your own thanksgiving touch to the turkey platter by using a ribbon around the edge of the platter or around handles on serving dishes
5. Use pumpkin and apple candles to scent your table and home it will create a warm feeling along with keeping the home smelling great well after the meal is done.