Are you single this year and looking for a way to boost your love life? Did you know that your home décor can have a huge impact on you meeting someone? Feng shui your home for valentines day and you may just find someone to spend that day with. This is no guarantee but what do you have to lose?
For love the southwest corner of your home is your friend.
Use reds in this corner to help increase your love luck. You can also add plants of any type to help activate this corner.
Keep family pictures out of this area, move them to the south east corner instead.
My five tips to use feng shui in your home for Valentines Day
- Use Peonies around your home. They don’t have to be real, but if you do use real make sure you keep them healthy and alive. Dead Peonies will not help you. Choose ones you like, they don’t have to be any certain color.
- Make sure you don’t have to many girly items in your home. To much female yang energy will not help attract the male yin energy you want. Change pink colors to a blue or gray and get rid of too much lace. Pick a few things to get rid of to even out the energy in your home, but don’t get rid of everything.
- Place a crystal over your bedroom door. This helps keep your relationships strong and increase your bonds, for both friends and lovers.
- In the South West corner of your bedroom set aside a small area and decorate it for the kind of relationship you are looking for. You can place paintings or pictures that symbolize the type of relationship you are looking for. If you want an affectionate one, place a picture of a couple hugging or kissing. If you are in a relationship and want to improve it, place a photo of the two of you smiling at each other!
- Buy your furniture in pairs for your bedroom Two matching lamps, two matching side tables and any other major thing you buy. Keeping things in pairs keep the idea of sharing and promotes someone else being there.